123GuitarTabs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
123GuitarTabs.com

The Best Guitar Forum On The Web!

So I'm the site's first Banjo player... Guitartabz  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Well Then
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:46 am by BassXRocker

» What Are You Listening To Right Now?
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:17 pm by Starom

» Band names that would never make it
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:16 pm by Starom

» Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:18 pm by Starom

» Tab requests
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:52 pm by Buckethead

» Analog Recording
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 pm by Blackdog7

» what now?
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 pm by Blackdog7

» John Mayer
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 am by Blackdog7

» Simple Man intro
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 am by Blackdog7

Top posters
numberonejrio (373)
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... Vote_lcapSo I'm the site's first Banjo player... Voting_barSo I'm the site's first Banjo player... Vote_rcap 
BassXRocker (294)
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... Vote_lcapSo I'm the site's first Banjo player... Voting_barSo I'm the site's first Banjo player... Vote_rcap 
GuitarGod804 (239)
jimthams (231)
Buckethead (196)
Starom (182)
TheLonging (136)
Devil_panda (95)
Nizzi (62)
Blackdog7 (47)
Poll
Forums new look
Like it!
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... Vote_lcap43%So I'm the site's first Banjo player... Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Change back to the old style!
So I'm the site's first Banjo player... Vote_lcap57%So I'm the site's first Banjo player... Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of 123guitartabs.com on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of 123GuitarTabs.com on your social bookmarking website
Tuner

So I'm the site's first Banjo player...

Go down 
+2
BassXRocker
Buckethead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckethead
Admin

So I'm the site's first Banjo player... Empty
PostSubject: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:41 am

Woohoo, I feel I've somehow achieved something.

I'm just curious if anyone else has ever picked one up, I love playing.
Back to top Go down
BassXRocker
Admin
BassXRocker

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:46 pm

ive never touched one, but ive thought they would be fun to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarhero.thegamereviews.com/forums
TheLonging
TheLonging

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:12 pm

Dueling Banjos FTW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.123guitartabs.com/
jimthams
123 Guitar Wiz
jimthams

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:42 pm

TheLonging wrote:
Dueling Banjos FTW.

true.

i've held a 5string banjo but i never played it
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jameshenrythames
numberonejrio
Extreme Poster!
numberonejrio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:30 pm

lol at my local music store I picked one up. It's alright. I've just never liked the tone of banjos.
Back to top Go down
http://numberonejrioproductions.co.nr
jimthams
123 Guitar Wiz
jimthams

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:29 pm

aren't banjo's consider string/precussion because they have that skin/cover thing orver the body, n the strings hit that to sound?
Back to top Go down
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:27 pm

jimthams wrote:
aren't banjo's consider string/precussion because they have that skin/cover thing orver the body, n the strings hit that to sound?
Suppose so. I just only use the stringed part, though.
Back to top Go down
numberonejrio
Extreme Poster!
numberonejrio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 8:38 pm

What can you play on the banjo???
Back to top Go down
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:14 pm

numberonejrio wrote:
What can you play on the banjo???

Probably things nobody on this site has ever heard of. I usually write my own stuff.

Probably the most fun thing is Hog Bitch Stomp by Buckethead, though.
Back to top Go down
jimthams
123 Guitar Wiz
jimthams

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:53 pm

the only banjo player i know plays along to church hymns. it sounds pretty cool bcuz like every1 in the church sings n then an acoustic guitar n two horns do rythm and he like banjo-fies the melody and makes a crazy lead that sounds awesome.

banjos r cool
Back to top Go down
numberonejrio
Extreme Poster!
numberonejrio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:26 am

I'd want a recording of that..
Back to top Go down
Blackdog7
123 Newbie
Blackdog7

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:20 am

Nooooo you can't be!! I thought I was. Oh well, I'm the first violin player at least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm the site's first Banjo player...   So I'm the site's first Banjo player... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I'm the site's first Banjo player...
Page 1 of 1