123GuitarTabs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
123GuitarTabs.com

The Best Guitar Forum On The Web!

Spamming or raids on other sites! Guitartabz  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Well Then
Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:46 am by BassXRocker

» What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:17 pm by Starom

» Band names that would never make it
Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:16 pm by Starom

» Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)
Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:18 pm by Starom

» Tab requests
Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:52 pm by Buckethead

» Analog Recording
Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 pm by Blackdog7

» what now?
Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 pm by Blackdog7

» John Mayer
Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 am by Blackdog7

» Simple Man intro
Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 am by Blackdog7

Top posters
numberonejrio (373)
Spamming or raids on other sites! Vote_lcapSpamming or raids on other sites! Voting_barSpamming or raids on other sites! Vote_rcap 
BassXRocker (294)
Spamming or raids on other sites! Vote_lcapSpamming or raids on other sites! Voting_barSpamming or raids on other sites! Vote_rcap 
GuitarGod804 (239)
jimthams (231)
Buckethead (196)
Starom (182)
TheLonging (136)
Devil_panda (95)
Nizzi (62)
Blackdog7 (47)
Poll
Forums new look
Like it!
Spamming or raids on other sites! Vote_lcap43%Spamming or raids on other sites! Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Change back to the old style!
Spamming or raids on other sites! Vote_lcap57%Spamming or raids on other sites! Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of 123guitartabs.com on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of 123GuitarTabs.com on your social bookmarking website
Tuner

Spamming or raids on other sites!

Go down 
+2
Buckethead
GuitarGod804
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GuitarGod804
Admin
GuitarGod804

Spamming or raids on other sites! Empty
PostSubject: Spamming or raids on other sites!   Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:23 pm

To all members of this site, although some of you may think this is funny or maybe you are just trying to kill some time. Spamming or trolling or raids on other sites with the intent of promoting this forum will not be tolerated. Last night I spent 3 hours banning and cleaning out the forums of spam, pics and other garbage. I do not have time nor the paitence to be doing this. So if you feel you want to spam a site or forum do it on someone elses page. We welcome all the new members that joined but dont like the hassle of a raid that comes with it. And even more so we dont do that to other sites because we understand what goes into cleaning that up. If you are found guilty of this we will ban your IP and we will remove you FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
https://tabs123guitar.forumotion.com
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spamming or raids on other sites!   Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:16 pm

I already covered this in the rules, but may as well post it again as some people don't read them.
Back to top Go down
numberonejrio
Extreme Poster!
numberonejrio

PostSubject: Re: Spamming or raids on other sites!   Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:27 pm

wtf...... people are spamming other forums about this forum? I guess it's advertising, but they need to use a little commen sense.....................
Back to top Go down
http://numberonejrioproductions.co.nr
BassXRocker
Admin
BassXRocker

PostSubject: Re: Spamming or raids on other sites!   Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:33 pm

the thing is, i think he knew the rules and how people respond to raids. it seemed purposely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarhero.thegamereviews.com/forums
drokens90
123 Newbie
drokens90

PostSubject: Re: Spamming or raids on other sites!   Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:16 pm

Yeah, I was there on UG last night.

Was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spamming or raids on other sites!   Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:50 pm

drokens90 wrote:
Yeah, I was there on UG last night.

Was annoying.
You know the Ug username(s) of the person/people that did it?
Back to top Go down
drokens90
123 Newbie
drokens90

PostSubject: Re: Spamming or raids on other sites!   Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:23 pm

No sorry, they didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spamming or raids on other sites!   Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:26 pm

drokens90 wrote:
No sorry, they didn't say anything.
I meant the person/people claiming to be from this site trolling/etc on UG.
Back to top Go down
Devil_panda
123 Newbie
Devil_panda

PostSubject: Re: Spamming or raids on other sites!   Spamming or raids on other sites! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:55 pm

i swear all i did was put a link in my sig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spamming or raids on other sites!   Spamming or raids on other sites! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spamming or raids on other sites!
Page 1 of 1