123GuitarTabs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
123GuitarTabs.com

The Best Guitar Forum On The Web!

What do you want to see? Guitartabz  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Well Then
What do you want to see? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:46 am by BassXRocker

» What Are You Listening To Right Now?
What do you want to see? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:17 pm by Starom

» Band names that would never make it
What do you want to see? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:16 pm by Starom

» Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)
What do you want to see? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:18 pm by Starom

» Tab requests
What do you want to see? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:52 pm by Buckethead

» Analog Recording
What do you want to see? EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 pm by Blackdog7

» what now?
What do you want to see? EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 pm by Blackdog7

» John Mayer
What do you want to see? EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 am by Blackdog7

» Simple Man intro
What do you want to see? EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 am by Blackdog7

Top posters
numberonejrio (373)
What do you want to see? Vote_lcapWhat do you want to see? Voting_barWhat do you want to see? Vote_rcap 
BassXRocker (294)
What do you want to see? Vote_lcapWhat do you want to see? Voting_barWhat do you want to see? Vote_rcap 
GuitarGod804 (239)
jimthams (231)
Buckethead (196)
Starom (182)
TheLonging (136)
Devil_panda (95)
Nizzi (62)
Blackdog7 (47)
Poll
Forums new look
Like it!
What do you want to see? Vote_lcap43%What do you want to see? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Change back to the old style!
What do you want to see? Vote_lcap57%What do you want to see? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of 123guitartabs.com on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of 123GuitarTabs.com on your social bookmarking website
Tuner

What do you want to see?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuitarGod804
Admin
GuitarGod804

What do you want to see? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Ok here it is guys, things fell off for a while and most of you stood by strong Im going to get this site back to full speed again. But here is where I need your help. Im looking for ideas big and small as far as what you wish to see on the site. Give it to me straight and lets make this the best damn site online!
Back to top Go down
https://tabs123guitar.forumotion.com
numberonejrio
Extreme Poster!
numberonejrio

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:49 pm

I don't know where to find this... but how about some widget that shows the most active tabs. I could probably post a thread on dynamicdrive or something and see what they can do..
Back to top Go down
http://numberonejrioproductions.co.nr
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:20 pm

Well, unless i'm really missing something here (probably the case) I can't navigate from the forums back to the page where you can locate tabs, reviews, etc.

The way that Guitar Pro tabs must be submitted really needs to be changed. If I recall correctly, I had to e-mail them to you, didn't I GuitarGod? If there was a way to just upload the file on to the site with the other information you provide while submitting it, it would help loads, as some people might not be bothered with having to log into their email just to send a tab to someone.
Back to top Go down
numberonejrio
Extreme Poster!
numberonejrio

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:18 am

Buckethead wrote:
Well, unless i'm really missing something here (probably the case) I can't navigate from the forums back to the page where you can locate tabs, reviews, etc.

Yeah, you have to type the web address in again. Since we have a free forum.. *Shudders*

but I think that freeboardlive (forumotion I believe is the exact same thing) has some kind of widget to make a portal, and with that, he could link back to the site.

Hey GuitarGod, might be a worthy suggestion eh?
Back to top Go down
BassXRocker
Admin
BassXRocker

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:52 am

I dont have it fancy pancy right now, but what do you guys think? I can make adjustments if you need me to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarhero.thegamereviews.com/forums
numberonejrio
Extreme Poster!
numberonejrio

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:39 pm

well, I'm not sure, it does shorten the forums.
Back to top Go down
BassXRocker
Admin
BassXRocker

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:26 pm

i noticed that. I'll leave it up for guitargod to see. he might can fix it, but that was all i could do.
Back to top Go down
GuitarGod804
Admin
GuitarGod804

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:03 pm

ill look into it this evening im gonna make some site updates finnally i have internet again!
Back to top Go down
https://tabs123guitar.forumotion.com
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:59 am

Uhh about that link back to the site.

Wouldn't it be possible to change the 123guitartabs banner at the top of the page to link back to the home page? That way we wouldn't need to add an extra button or anything.

Just a thought. I'd try it myself, but like i already told you Jeff (is that right? that's what the account said tongue ) I don't want to screw something up badly.

EDIT: Alright, I've navigated my way around now and have got a bit more feel for it. I know how to change where it takes you upon clicking the logo, however I can't seem to reach the forums.
Back to top Go down
BassXRocker
Admin
BassXRocker

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:30 am

what do you mean by reach the forums? i might be able to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:44 am

BassXRocker wrote:
what do you mean by reach the forums? i might be able to fix that.
I meant that before, as in I couldn't access the forums to attempt to use my idea.

I've been up for around two days now and wasn't thinking right. I've talked it over a bit with GuitarGod and apparently now I'm an Admin, so I'll see how this all turns out.
Back to top Go down
BassXRocker
Admin
BassXRocker

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:25 am

well... the widget is messing up the home page for me right now, so im gonna take it down for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
123GuitarTabs.com :: General :: Site Improvements-
Jump to: