123GuitarTabs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
123GuitarTabs.com

The Best Guitar Forum On The Web!

The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Guitartabz  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Well Then
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:46 am by BassXRocker

» What Are You Listening To Right Now?
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:17 pm by Starom

» Band names that would never make it
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:16 pm by Starom

» Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:18 pm by Starom

» Tab requests
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:52 pm by Buckethead

» Analog Recording
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 pm by Blackdog7

» what now?
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 pm by Blackdog7

» John Mayer
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 am by Blackdog7

» Simple Man intro
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 am by Blackdog7

Top posters
numberonejrio (373)
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Vote_lcapThe ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Voting_barThe ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Vote_rcap 
BassXRocker (294)
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Vote_lcapThe ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Voting_barThe ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Vote_rcap 
GuitarGod804 (239)
jimthams (231)
Buckethead (196)
Starom (182)
TheLonging (136)
Devil_panda (95)
Nizzi (62)
Blackdog7 (47)
Poll
Forums new look
Like it!
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Vote_lcap43%The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Change back to the old style!
The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Vote_lcap57%The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of 123guitartabs.com on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of 123GuitarTabs.com on your social bookmarking website
Tuner

The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.

Go down 
+3
TheLonging
GuitarGod804
Buckethead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckethead
Admin

The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:54 am

Hello there.

This thread is for discussion of Mr. Buckethead and any of his other projects. I'm wanting this to be the only thread for him, because once the site grows in popularity, we really don't want numerous threads on the same topic.

Any discussion of Buckethead, or his techniques are welcome. Preferably helpful tips on some of his techniques, and I'll go into a personal favorite of mine later on.

EDIT1: For those of you who don't know who he is, read this. It's just a Wiki so it's not all totally accurate, but it's got what you'd need to know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckethead

Last edited by Buckethead on Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GuitarGod804
Admin
GuitarGod804

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:56 am

fill us in who is mr bucket head lol a superhero!
Back to top Go down
https://tabs123guitar.forumotion.com
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:44 am

=0

You don't know Mr. Buckethead?

This is him back in the 80's/early 90's. He's gotten much much better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4q3p_o8A6g
Back to top Go down
GuitarGod804
Admin
GuitarGod804

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:55 am

nope no idea fill us all in please.
Back to top Go down
TheLonging
TheLonging

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:47 pm

Buckethead... you have no idea...

*implodes*
Back to top Go down
http://www.123guitartabs.com/
GuitarGod804
Admin
GuitarGod804

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:22 am

ok i got alot of bucket head tabs from ya but who is this group i have never heard of them
Back to top Go down
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:48 am

GuitarGod804 wrote:
ok i got alot of bucket head tabs from ya but who is this group i have never heard of them
Who, Buckethead himself or the other bands he took part in?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deli_Creeps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praxis_%28band%29 Yes, there's been many a musician in Praxis over time.

Death Cube K is explained a bit in the Buckethead wiki, if I'm not mistaken.

Basically, Buckethead is just a solo artist. He seems to just about switch genres every album, and he plays 9 instruments or so.

I just picked up all of In Search Of The awhile back. Great buy.
Back to top Go down
jimthams
123 Guitar Wiz
jimthams

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:27 pm

from wat i hear buckethead is a virtuoso and god of shred like satch and petrucci

a lot of ppl my age (highschoolers/recent grads) only know him bcuz his song jordan was in guitar hero 2 and it was insanely hard
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jameshenrythames
BassXRocker
Admin
BassXRocker

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:08 pm

i like his cover stuff like halloween.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarhero.thegamereviews.com/forums
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:25 pm

jimthams wrote:
from wat i hear buckethead is a virtuoso and god of shred like satch and petrucci

a lot of ppl my age (highschoolers/recent grads) only know him bcuz his song jordan was in guitar hero 2 and it was insanely hard
Yes, it's a bit irritating because when you say you listen to buckethead, people automatically assume Jordan.

I like the original live version, though.

He took lessons from Paul Gilbert for around a year, and apparently Paul said that he was as fast as he was back then, as he is today.
Back to top Go down
jimthams
123 Guitar Wiz
jimthams

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:42 pm

idk much about him, i've heard a few of his sonhs and i do like them. i was reading an intetesting bio about him that i think said he like got his start in music by transcribing music for the guitar, but i maybe mistaken. it was either him or satch or petrucci but i think it was for a guitar rag like guitarplayer or guitarworld, idk i'm forgetful =p
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jameshenrythames
numberonejrio
Extreme Poster!
numberonejrio

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:45 am

lol jordan is an awesome song. I remember seeing a music video of him. KFC bucket FTW.
Back to top Go down
http://numberonejrioproductions.co.nr
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 9:49 am

I only like the original live version of Jordan, where he tends to put Post Office Buddy where that Solo is.
Back to top Go down
Nizzi
123 Newbie
Nizzi

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:03 pm

I have his Crime Slunk Scene album, it's a little weird but interesting and impressive! Very Happy

I think I've been a fan of his work for maybe 2 years now? I'm not sure.

I've got a mask and KFC bucket so I can dress up like him Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/evilnizzi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.   The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The ONLY Buckethead/Praxis/DeliCreeps/DeathCubeK/and so on Thread.
Page 1 of 1