123GuitarTabs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
123GuitarTabs.com

The Best Guitar Forum On The Web!

We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Guitartabz  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Well Then
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:46 am by BassXRocker

» What Are You Listening To Right Now?
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:17 pm by Starom

» Band names that would never make it
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:16 pm by Starom

» Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:18 pm by Starom

» Tab requests
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:52 pm by Buckethead

» Analog Recording
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 pm by Blackdog7

» what now?
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 pm by Blackdog7

» John Mayer
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 am by Blackdog7

» Simple Man intro
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 am by Blackdog7

Top posters
numberonejrio (373)
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Vote_lcapWe need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Voting_barWe need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Vote_rcap 
BassXRocker (294)
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Vote_lcapWe need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Voting_barWe need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Vote_rcap 
GuitarGod804 (239)
jimthams (231)
Buckethead (196)
Starom (182)
TheLonging (136)
Devil_panda (95)
Nizzi (62)
Blackdog7 (47)
Poll
Forums new look
Like it!
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Vote_lcap43%We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Change back to the old style!
We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Vote_lcap57%We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of 123guitartabs.com on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of 123GuitarTabs.com on your social bookmarking website
Tuner

We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar

Go down 
+4
Buckethead
Starom
drokens90
pro guitarist 1281
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pro guitarist 1281
123 Newbie

We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Empty
PostSubject: We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar   We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:49 am

I have to say, I love what I've seen here so far, but we don't have a few things that Ultimate-Guitar has.

For example, look at EDITED on UG. As you can see, they have a Musician Talk forum, right under the Tab Talk forum. Not to mention that we have a "User Tabs" board, whereas UG does not. We probably don't need it.

Also, our default color scheme is black and white. Their default colors are gray and blue. This really bothers me.
Back to top Go down
drokens90
123 Newbie
drokens90

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar   We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:45 am

Well, being a formal member of UG.

I don't think this site should try and be a complete clone.
Back to top Go down
Starom
Starom

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar   We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:53 am

The differences are good - it'd be dull if both sites were identical Wink Besides, if this site became a clone of UG, that would probably also involve all of the flaming/evil comments that goes on there - and let's face it; one group of them is enough!

I think this site is quite fine the way it is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/morats
Buckethead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar   We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:02 am

Uhhhh

UG has a sub-forum for user's tabs only, you do realize that, right?

I added it a bit ago hoping that once we had more members it'd help for better organization.

We don't need to copy UG. Doing that would make this site entirely pointless.
Back to top Go down
BassXRocker
Admin
BassXRocker

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar   We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:02 am

and you posted us a link to meatspin why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarhero.thegamereviews.com/forums
numberonejrio
Extreme Poster!
numberonejrio

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar   We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:49 pm

pro guitarist 1281 wrote:
I have to say, I love what I've seen here so far, but we don't have a few things that Ultimate-Guitar has.

For example, look at EDITED on UG. As you can see, they have a Musician Talk forum, right under the Tab Talk forum. Not to mention that we have a "User Tabs" board, whereas UG does not. We probably don't need it.

Also, our default color scheme is black and white. Their default colors are gray and blue. This really bothers me.

123GT is orginal....... face it.
Back to top Go down
http://numberonejrioproductions.co.nr
DeckerMetalz
123 Newbie
DeckerMetalz

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar   We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:06 pm

there seems to be a lot more older people on ug too

and why would we want to be more like UG? we would get constant post dealing with rape or fapping
Back to top Go down
BassXRocker
Admin
BassXRocker

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar   We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:29 pm

this dude was a clever spammer, no point but to try to up ug without us noticing... didnt really work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarhero.thegamereviews.com/forums
TheLonging
TheLonging

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar   We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:58 pm

And this little mod clicked locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.123guitartabs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar   We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar Empty

Back to top Go down

We need to be more like Ultimate-Guitar
Page 1 of 1