123GuitarTabs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
123GuitarTabs.com

The Best Guitar Forum On The Web!

Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Guitartabz  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Well Then
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:46 am by BassXRocker

» What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:17 pm by Starom

» Band names that would never make it
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:16 pm by Starom

» Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:18 pm by Starom

» Tab requests
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:52 pm by Buckethead

» Analog Recording
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 pm by Blackdog7

» what now?
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 pm by Blackdog7

» John Mayer
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 am by Blackdog7

» Simple Man intro
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 am by Blackdog7

Top posters
numberonejrio (373)
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBest, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Voting_barBest, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
BassXRocker (294)
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBest, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Voting_barBest, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
GuitarGod804 (239)
jimthams (231)
Buckethead (196)
Starom (182)
TheLonging (136)
Devil_panda (95)
Nizzi (62)
Blackdog7 (47)
Poll
Forums new look
Like it!
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Change back to the old style!
Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of 123guitartabs.com on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of 123GuitarTabs.com on your social bookmarking website
Tuner

Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)

Go down 
+9
STRYKER
Nizzi
Starom
MaximumGuitar
Devil_panda
TheFamousSpaceWhale
jimthams
numberonejrio
BassXRocker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Starom
Starom

Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)   Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:24 pm

Best: I'm listening to DragonForce and they make me smile Smile
Good: My laptop is amazing! ^^
Bad: I'm tired and grumpy XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/morats
BassXRocker
Admin
BassXRocker

PostSubject: Re: Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)   Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:06 pm

Best: I am going to the best college team football game tomorrow. AUBURN!!!
Good: Hopefully i can download something to start working on the site.
Bad: It wont happen this week probably.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarhero.thegamereviews.com/forums
Starom
Starom

PostSubject: Re: Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)   Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Best: I'm on the guestlist to go and see Slipknot, Machine Head and Children of Bodom!
Good: I've definitely got my job at Starbucks now, after much "deliberation" XD
Bad: I hate my Geography class Razz
Back to top Go down
Nizzi
123 Newbie
Nizzi

PostSubject: Re: Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)   Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Best: My cousin is pregnant! I'm really thrilled for her Very Happy
Good: I'm off out tomorrow to meet some interesting-sounding people who I've not met in person before.
Bad: A friend who's just ordered tickets for the Slipknot tour is panning on bringing "booze and other things" and I can take a good guess at what those "other things" could be. I don't know how she's going to get them past security, if there is any :/.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/evilnizzi
Starom
Starom

PostSubject: Re: Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)   Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:18 pm

Best: I've just eaten lots of cranberries! Very Happy
Good: I've gotten back in touch with my friend in France Smile
Bad: I had to rake the rather disintergrated leaves in the back garden XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)   Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2