123GuitarTabs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
123GuitarTabs.com

The Best Guitar Forum On The Web!

I'm going to be on here a lot less. Guitartabz  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Well Then
I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:46 am by BassXRocker

» What Are You Listening To Right Now?
I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:17 pm by Starom

» Band names that would never make it
I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:16 pm by Starom

» Best, Good, Bad ( and maybe Worse)
I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:18 pm by Starom

» Tab requests
I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:52 pm by Buckethead

» Analog Recording
I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 pm by Blackdog7

» what now?
I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 pm by Blackdog7

» John Mayer
I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 am by Blackdog7

» Simple Man intro
I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 am by Blackdog7

Top posters
numberonejrio (373)
I'm going to be on here a lot less. Vote_lcapI'm going to be on here a lot less. Voting_barI'm going to be on here a lot less. Vote_rcap 
BassXRocker (294)
I'm going to be on here a lot less. Vote_lcapI'm going to be on here a lot less. Voting_barI'm going to be on here a lot less. Vote_rcap 
GuitarGod804 (239)
jimthams (231)
Buckethead (196)
Starom (182)
TheLonging (136)
Devil_panda (95)
Nizzi (62)
Blackdog7 (47)
Poll
Forums new look
Like it!
I'm going to be on here a lot less. Vote_lcap43%I'm going to be on here a lot less. Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Change back to the old style!
I'm going to be on here a lot less. Vote_lcap57%I'm going to be on here a lot less. Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of 123guitartabs.com on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of 123GuitarTabs.com on your social bookmarking website
Tuner

I'm going to be on here a lot less.

Go down 
+4
BassXRocker
Starom
GuitarGod804
Buckethead
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckethead
Admin

I'm going to be on here a lot less. Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to be on here a lot less.   I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:46 pm

https://tabs123guitar.forumotion.com/backstage-f5/my-left-hand-t121.htm

My hand hasn't improved any at all.

I've already had X-Rays and an MRI done, yet they can't figure out what's wrong. On the 21st I'm going to see one of the state's hand surgeons, and I'm not even sure if this can be fixed.

My school's starting next week sometime so I'm going to be busy with that.

To summerize: I'm gradually get more and more depressed about my hand and the inability to play guitar/bass/banjo because of it, and my school's starting soon. I won't be on as much anymore, but I'll still try to remain active.
Back to top Go down
GuitarGod804
Admin
GuitarGod804

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be on here a lot less.   I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:48 pm

hate to see you on less you have been a great contribution to the site my friend
Back to top Go down
https://tabs123guitar.forumotion.com
Starom
Starom

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be on here a lot less.   I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:48 am

That's a real shame... I hope all gets better with your hand and I hope school goes well for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/morats
BassXRocker
Admin
BassXRocker

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be on here a lot less.   I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:11 am

hoping you get better. it stinks when the music world loses a great musician.... have you ever thought of taking up another instrument? like piano?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarhero.thegamereviews.com/forums
TheLonging
TheLonging

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be on here a lot less.   I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:57 am

Hope you are better soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.123guitartabs.com/
numberonejrio
Extreme Poster!
numberonejrio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be on here a lot less.   I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:42 pm

I hope your hand gets better BH
Back to top Go down
http://numberonejrioproductions.co.nr
STRYKER
123 Newbie
STRYKER

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be on here a lot less.   I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:46 pm

TheLonging wrote:
Hope you are better soon.

numberonejrio wrote:
I hope your hand gets better BH

X3 dude...
Back to top Go down
Nizzi
123 Newbie
Nizzi

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be on here a lot less.   I'm going to be on here a lot less. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:41 pm

Sorry to hear it, try to stay hopefull though and being busy will take your mind off it maybe? :-(
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/evilnizzi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be on here a lot less.   I'm going to be on here a lot less. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm going to be on here a lot less.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
123GuitarTabs.com :: 123Guitartabs.com Community :: Backstage-
Jump to: